Thursday, July 24, 2014

week 7

Hi loves,

I'm going to jump right into the outfit details because I just really loved these looks! Keep on scrolling.

As I'm looking at the pictures,  I just realized this is almost an entirely blue outfit, lol.  My tribal tank is from Forever 21 and underneath I have my Pink bralette.  I'm wearing my favorite boyfriend cropped jeans from AE and on my feet are my amazing sandals from Aldo.



When the overall trend came back for the summer, I wasn't sure how I felt about them.  But when I saw this acid wash pair in Forever, I gave in and bought them.  And what do you know, I'm obsessed and so happy I got to wear them!  I paired them with a purple v-neck from Victoria Secret and my white sandals.  I couldn't decide if I liked them with one strap hooked or both so I thought I would share both pictures.  I ended up wearing it with both straps only because it was easier to work.


I am so happy I finally got to wear these shorts!  They're a gorgeous blue color and almost like running shorts.  They're so comfy and have a great fit.  My top is a chiffon-like black blouse from Forever.  I forgot to take a picture of the back but it has 3 straps that cross along the back and that makes if my favorite!  I have to wear a bandeau with it though because the straps are too long.  On my feet are these amazing Jessica Simpson sandals from Marshalls.  They're black gladiator with gold detailing. 

I really liked these outfits this week.  And because of the heat I rocked my curls for 2 days!  Hope you enjoyed, mini shopping haul coming soon!

Keep on smilin,
Poochie

No comments:

Post a Comment