Thursday, July 10, 2014

week 5

Hiii loves!!

Time for another week full of outfits!  I loved all my outfits this week mainly because I'm wearing something new in each look, and who doesn't love new clothes?! I'm going to have more great posts coming soon, including a workout post, shopping spree and my amazing activity for the week!  Super excited for you all to see, enjoy!

I'm just going to get straight into the details!  I'm obsessed with this black maxi from F21.  You really can't go wrong with this, it's such a basic piece that can be worn in so many different ways (future blog post?!)  Since it is a black maxi, I kept the rest of the look really simple.  Slick back bun, paired with these adorable blue, beaded earrings and my simple white sandals.

On the road and it was stifling out there.  I'll make my way down:  my tribal-ish headband is from F21, I'm obsessed with these and have so many for only $5.  My shirt is this great neon yellow shirt from American Eagle, I got it on clearance.  For my bottoms, I'm wearing these great lace shorts from F21 and I can't even lie, these are 2 years old!  On my feet are my nude flats from Payless.

I am beyond in love with this A-line dress from Forever 21.  Everything about it just screams perfection for summer!  It's flowy and comfortable and you just can't go wrong.  It's navy blue with pink flowers patterned all over.  It is v-neck in the front and has a little v in the back.  You can't see in this picture but there are 2 thin straps that make it even cuter.  On my feet are these adorable brown sandals from Marshall's, the only down side to them is that the knot in between the big toe and second toe really starts to hurt after a while but hey, beauty is pain!

Also, I just realized that in all 3 of these outfits I'm wearing my favorite Michael Kors, rose gold watch with Swarovski crystals.  

Hope you liked these outfits as much as I did.  You'll be having more posts veryyy soon! 

Keep on smilin'
Poochie

No comments:

Post a Comment