Monday, July 14, 2014

Queen B

Hey everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend, I definitely did. On Friday, I went to the Beyoncé and JayZ On The Run concert with my best friends! It was beyond amazing, they put on such a great show...I may or may not have cried at the end lol. I loved the outfit I wore and you're all going to be in shock when it tell you the price!  Keep scrolling for more!

So here it is, the Beyoncé worthy outfit. Both the top and shorts are from Love Culture. This top was a very pale pink/ nude halter top with a low back. It was so comfy. The bottom of the top has black lace but I tucked the shirt in so you can't see it. The shorts are navy blue with adorable detailing on each leg. They were so comfortable to wear. On my feet are my brown sandals with gold detailing from Marshall's. It was a very hot summer night so I wanted to be comfy but still look glamourous!  I think I did a pretty good job. So the total for these 2 pieces was $34.90!! I think that's a great price considering I'll definitely be wearing these pieces a lot more. 
So for my hair and face:  I blew out my hair then usedy Conair wand to work some magic. On my face I did a combo of light pink, gold and navy shadows to complement the outfit with brown under eyeliner. On my lips I have MACs Angel with a pink sephora lipgloss over to add some extra shine. 

Here's some pictures from the concert, hope you enjoyed! More posts will be following!

Keep on smilin,
Poochie 


No comments:

Post a Comment