Sunday, August 17, 2014

week 8, the finale

Hello Loves,

I'm so sorry I let myself fall so behind on posts, things have been so crazy!  So now I'm here to update you on everything, so sit down, maybe get a snack and keep on reading!

This was my last week at my internship and I was so sad, but I wore my cutest outfits to make it a bit more bearable.
So if you didn't notice, I got a hair cut!  3 inches off and I love it, such a great cut for the summer!  For this Monday morning,  I went comfy chic.  These black and white "fancy pants" ,as I call, them are from F21. They're so comfy and then this black tank is also from F21, it has a little pocket in the front and a sheer back. 

This is one of my favorite summer outfits.  This denim, floral, crop top is from F21.  I wasn't sure how to wear it at first but then I remembered I had this coral maxi skirt also from F21!  The outfit also brought out my tan!  I loved this look.

For my last day, I wanted to look extra cute.  This tank actually has fringe at the bottom but I tucked it in this teal skater skirt from Charolette Russe.  On my feet are my nude flats from Payless.

Hope you liked these outfits!   I sure loved them, you can even cross over the first and third for fall looks...future post?  More posts to come!

Keep on smilin',
Poochie

No comments:

Post a Comment