Wednesday, July 2, 2014

hey batter, hey batter batter, swing!

Hi loves! 

Hope June treated everyone well, it sure did me well!  Can't wait to see what else the summer has to bring. So for my fun activity post of the week, I went to a Staten Island Yankee game with cousins! My baby cousin Logan ran on the field with a player for selling the most tickets in his school. With the tickets, we received unlimited food (hotdogs, burgers, chicken sandwich, chips & drinks). It was a gorgeous day, with a stunning sunset. We even treated ourselves to ice cream and watched an amazing firework show! 



SO, of course I had to choose the perfect outfit for this outing, and I wasn't too sure what one wears to a baseball game (I don't do sport events often, lol) so I decided to be comfy, casual but with my fashion flare. 

Since I was going to be outside all night, I did very minimal makeup, nothing too much on my face and basic browns on my eyes. I used my Keratin shampoo to straighten my hair, it was sooo soft. And I decided to represent Marist with my baseball cap!
So here I am, rocking my outfit & enjoying an ice cold lemonade. For the night I wore a simple black v-neck from F21, I wore my new high rise jean shorts from American Eagle and around my waist I tied my basic plaid shirt, also from F21. On my feet are my lace Toms, even though they're not in the picture! 

So if you're from the area, I would definitely suggest going to a summer game because it's just a fun night with a great view of the water and city. Hope you enjoyed the post!

Keep on smilin'
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment