Thursday, July 24, 2014

week 6

Hello Everyone!

I'm sooo behind on blogging, I've jsut been super busy lately so now I have to catch up!! I can't believe I'm already on my 6th week interning, only 2 more to go.  The summer really flew by.  This week, I only have 2 outfits to share because unfortunately  I was feeling sick on Monday and couldn't make in to the showroom.  But after resting all day, I felt perfect for the rest of the week!  Hope you like the looks.

I really loved this look, it was perfect for the hot day.  My adorable daisy skater skirt is from Charolette Russe and I believe my white crop top is from there as well.  This is a very simple look to put together yet you still feel so cute!  And on my feet are my pointy black flats from Call It Spring.

I was on the road with Robyn this day.  My black & white, sheer, tribal print button down is from Forever 21 and underneath I have a light blue bralette from Pink.  My light wash jeggings are from American Eagle and on my feet are my sparkly black Toms.  It was so hot today so of course the second I stepped outside, my hair went into a braid.


I loved these 2 outfits because they're so simply but the fact one piece from each look has patterns, it makes them more fun!  Also, you can't beat the great prices for the items.  Hope you liked them!

Keep on smilin,
Poochie

No comments:

Post a Comment