Monday, July 14, 2014

Night night


Hello again,

I'm really bombarding you all but I'll be done soon! I've seen so many YouTube videos like this so I thought it would be fun to do a blog post, but my version. This is going to be my night time routine. I hope you enjoy, I'm defintley going to consider a "get ready with me" post as well. 


I shower at the end of the day during the week. I come home from my internship/ work, go to the gym, shower and do it all over again!  I'm the type of person to change products often but these have been my 2 favorites lately. My skin is very sensitive so the Clean & Clear body soap keeps it smooth. This Keratin shampoo and conditioner is a God-sent, nothing but positive things to say about it. 

When I get out of the shower, I spritz this on my chest and back. Between loading up with suntan lotion and sweating in the sun, we don't want breakouts on our body, so this keeps me in check!


After I shower, I wash my face with this Neutrogena face wash on my Conair brush. I've been using this soap for a while and it works great for me. I really like this brush also because it realy cleans the face well. In the beginning I used it every other day so it wouldn't irritate my skin. 


I then apply this Clean & Clear astringent all over my face to remove any extra dirt. 

Following the astringent, I moisturize with Cetaphil lotion. This moisturizes my face so well and doesn't clog my pores. 

If I have an breakouts, I apply this acne spot treatment to the problem area and it's cleared in the morning. 

So if I wash my hair, I spray my It's A 10 leave in product (this product is my #1 favorite hair product--must have!!) then apply a dime size amount of Bumble and Bumble invisible hair oil to reduce frizz. If I happen to be blowing out my hair, I'll add a bit of the Garnier blow dryig serum to help with sleekness. 

So if you don't know, I do not tan well at all. So I picked up this amazing Jergens cream, it made a difference and I didn't turn orange!  I only use this every other day though because I have sensitive skin and sometimes makes me breakout. If I don't use this, I just moisturize wth Aveno. 

After I brush my teeth, put on my retainer (got to keep the teeth straight), I apply a little bit of Vaseline to keep my lips soft!

Then it's night night for me!  Hope you like some of the products you see and pick them up to give them a try. I've seen all of these items at CVS and/or Target. 

Keep on smilin,
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment