Thursday, July 10, 2014

week 4

Hey everyone!

Sorry I'm behind on posts, I've been super busy!  But now I'm going to give you an overload lol.  4 weeks have already been completed, I can't believe how fast it went! I'll be so sad when it's over.  This week was a little hectic with making appointments for road trips, but always a fun time.


I apologize for my extremley messy room!  This adorable romper is new from Forever 21 and I'm obsessed.  It is navy blue and the pattern is really small polka dots with big flowers all over.  The bottoms of the legs have cute little lace on it to make it extra girly.  In the second picture I'm wearing this awesome sweater/kimono like piece from Marshall;s (only $15!!)  Then on my feet I'm wearing my favorite lace Toms.  On my lips I wore a coral MAC lipstick just to add a little something, plus it helped my tan pop.

This day was another day on the road with Robyn and man it was hot.  My top is from Forever 21.  I love this top because of the pink and purple flowers and the adorable fringe at the bottom.  These are my new favorite cropped jeans from American Eagle and on my feet are my sandals from Aldo's.  On my lips I wore my NARS light pink lipstick to accent the pink in the shirt. 

Day number 3 of a long interning week!  So, on this Wednesday I had to be in the office 2 hours early to help unpack and steam clothes for an early appointment.  That explains why I 1) look super sleepy and 2) this outfit is on the very comfy side.  My tribal printed tank is from F21 and underneath I had this great pink bralette also from Forever.  I wore my new Mosimo leggings from Target this day and I really love them but you have to be careful because sometimes I find that certain styles can be a bit see through.  On my feet are my comfy nude flats from Payless.

That's all (for now).  Hope you liked my outfits, I have some really cute ones coming next!

Keep on smilin,
Poochie 


No comments:

Post a Comment