Monday, July 14, 2014

Shopping, shopping & more shopping!

Hello loves,

So this is going to be a short post but I wanted to show you these 2 amazing pieces I got at a store called Threads in New Jersey. When I go on the road with Robyn, we sell to all these boutiques and this being one of them. The difference with this boutique though was that it was not insanely high end, the prices were amazing and not to mention the clothes!  
My first purchase was this amazing white cover up by Élan for only $32. I was in deparate need of one and this fit the image in my head perfectly. 

The second item are these fabulous white pants by TeaParty for only $34. I've been wanting a pair like these for so long and everyone raves about this brand!  I can use these pants in so many ways for many different occasions, I can already picture it.  I might even pick up a pair in black!

That's all for now, keeping it short and sweet!

Keep on smilin,
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment