Monday, July 7, 2014

'Merica

Hey everyone! 

Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a really nice weekend full of food! Lol for the fourth of July, I went to my friend Francesca's then on Saturday went to a BBQ with the fam!  Of course, I had to dress for the occasion and be festive. Since I had 2 events, I did 2 different festive outfits, I can't decide which one I liked better. Also, I did some holiday baking!  Enjoy :)

For this hairstyle, I followed YouTuber Nicole Guerriero. It's supposed to be a French braid into a fishtail but I still haven't mastered a French braid on myself, so I did a Dutch braid (inverted French) into the fishtail. This style was great since the weather was damp and rainy!
Day 1 I wore a simple blue v-neck from Delia's. My flag shorts are from Target, 2 summers ago!  Since the weather wasn't too great, I wore my long sweater from Marshall's and on my feet are my lace Toms. 
Lastly, I did some festive makeup. On my eyes I did blue Urban Decay under liner mixed with brown in the inner corners. On my lips I wore a red tinted gloss from starts. I wanted to keep both fairly simple since blue and red are both very vibrant colors. 

Day 2 I wore a white tank too from F21 with a red bandeau underneath. My shorts are just basic cutoffs from American Eagle. My sandals are also basic white from Aldo's. They're from last summer and in great condition still! 

For my makeup, I did very simple eyes with just little brown eye liner since I would be in the best and then did a red lipstick. In my hair I tied a blue bandana to add some blue into the look. 


Here we have my July 4th cupcakes!  The cupcake itself is the white batter and blue dye mixed together. For icing, I did 8 with swirled red then the rest with plain white icing , on top of all I sprinkled blue sprinkles!

I hope you enjoyed my festive post!  

Keep on smilin'
Poochie

No comments:

Post a Comment