Sunday, June 29, 2014

week 3 = done

Hi Loves,

So, another week completed and I'm still loving it.  Nothing too interesting happened this week, just taking in as much as I can.  I think the highlight of this week was traveling to Philadelphia with Robyn on Tuesday and getting my first ever Philly Cheesesteak!! I ate the whole entire thing, it was too good to not finish!  Unfortunately, my pictures did not come out too great this week so I apologize for the poor quality.   I really liked my outfits though and I hope you like them too!

I adored this outfit.  My top was a basic light pink crop top, I'm pretty sure from Mandees and over this I wore my floral kimono is from F21.  Kimono's are really in this summer and I'm loving it, everyone should have one.  These high waisted button up jeans are also from Mandees.  These jeans are so comfy and can be dressed up to go out or for a day in the office.  On my feet are my pointy black flats from Call it Spring, they're my favorite.  After I ate my breakfast, I put on my pink lipstick from Sephora to add a little something extra.

This week I went on the road on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.  It was gorgeous out this day so I needed to be comfy.  My orange jeans are from F21 and so is my basic white v-neck. On my feet are my nude, studded flats from Payless. This outfit was very sherbet inspired and was perfect for the 90 degree weather! You can't see them in this picture, but I'm wearing my new earrings that I got for free from one of the boutiques, they were a nice touch to my simple outfit.

So to be completely honest, this dress is 2 or 3 years old and I wanna guess that it's from Target.  I know that when it was bought, I'm pretty sure it was for my sister and she wasn't crazy about it at first, I can't even remember!  But I know I wore it a few times last summer and it's such a simple dress to throw on and still feel cute!  It's a very flowy high-low dress and strapless.  My sandals are new Dolce Vita's from Marshall's.  Marshall's has also been a new obsession because they have so many great items for amazing prices!  I wore my hair curly this day, I was just embracing the summer feel!  (notice a little bit of tan? hehe)

That's all for this week! I'll be making another post soon about my fun weekend activity.  Hope you enjoyed.

Keep on smilin'
Poochie


No comments:

Post a Comment