Tuesday, June 3, 2014

second summer haul :o

Hello all!

So the time is almost here...I start my internship next Monday! I'm so excited! So I went on another little summer/work/internship haul:) 

I'll start off with the clothing:

From American Eagle I purchased 3 great tops and 2 jean shorts

The middle and the right are light,summer sweaters. I thought they'd be great with skirts or pants and could be dressed up with statement necklaces. The bright green shirt is just a great summer essential but could be dressed up as well. 
Then I got 2 great pair of shorts. The dark washed are high waisted and the light wash are high rise. 

I've been wanting a light weight chambray shirt for the summer weather and I found one on clearance at Old Navy!  

So then at forever 21 I got 3 amazing necklaces. They could be used in sooo many outfits for this summer. I fell in love!

Lastley, some beauty products. I've been obsessed with beauty YouTubers and wanted to try these 2 products. The first is a stippling brush to apply foundation and blend makeup.  The second product is a power facial cleanser. I got one from Conair, hopefully I like it!

So updating from my last post: I ended up returning the SunIn because I was afraid it would turn my hair orange based off some reviews I read.  The clean and clear acne cream is working wonders along with the Garnier Fructise straightening balm. I have yet to try my Treseme Keratin shampoo and conditioner but I've read great reviews on it. 
 
That's all for now! Next post will be about my first day interning. Wish me luck!

Keep on smilin'
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment