Thursday, June 26, 2014

we joined a gym!

Hey loves!

So, the time has come. My best friend and I joined a gym! We've been talking about it for a while now and last Friday we finally signed up for LA Fitness. We got a really awesome college student summer deal that we couldn't pass up. Sooo since I joined the gym, I decided to do weekly health posts, including my favorite healthy snacks!  Since I didn't post last week, this week I'm going to tell you 2 healthy snacks. 
The gym is actually really awesome. There's all machines and weights, classes are included and even a pool and sauna (we can't wait to try the sauna). So far, I give LA Fitness an A+. 



So, here are my 2 snacks:


So the first picture is PB2 is a peanut butter substitute. It's a powder and you add water and it tastes exactly the same and it's delicious, just a little healthier!  

So for the first meal I have 2 rice cakes which are 80 calories each with a tablespoon of PB2 (26 calories) with 2 teaspoons of water. I have this for breakfast a lot or I'll have one rice cake with PB2 as a pre-gym snack. 


The second snack is a new favorite. I cut up half of a banana and froze the sliced pieces for about 10 minutes just to chill them. Then I used the PB2 chocolate version! It's just like Nutella! I put a little on each banana slice and enjoy!  They're great little treats. 

Hope you enjoyed this post!  I'm going to try to do a healthy lunch or dinner next week. 

Keep on smilin'
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment