Monday, June 16, 2014

week one = complete!

Hi everyone!!

So I successfully completed my first 3 days a my internship!  I absolutely loved it.  I felt like I was in The Devil Wears Prada, lol.  I put clothes in order of delivery date, wrote up order forms, was sent to Saks Fifth to deliver clothes and even got to travel to sell clothes with out account manager, Robyn!  I set up a camera in my room so I can take nice pictures of my outfits to show you all :)

Day 1:
This super cute dress my mom actually picked out for me from JC Penny.  Its purple, blue and yellow with diamond shapes throughout.  Over the dress I wore a light chambray shirt from Marshalls.  On my feet I wore my adorable nude flats with studs from Payless.  This outfit was perfect form my first day because it was really comfy and also all the items were really reasonable!

Day 2:
Basic blue v-neck from Delia's.  A navy and white blazer/kimono from Forever 21.  High waisted button up jeans from Mandees.  On my feet are really simple white flats from Payless.  You can never go wrong with a basic like there.  You can't tell in this picture but I'm wearing a blue Urban Decay eyeliner under my eyes (it has a bit of a sparkle to it too!)

Day 3:
Traveling day!  I wanted to look nice for clients, fashionable and be comfy at the same time.  I traveled to 2 boutiques this day so I wanted to be comfy.  My top is a great, lightweight sweater from American Eagle.  My jeans are high waisted button up from Mandees and on my feet are my all time favorite pointy toed black flats from Aldo's.  Literally, they're the BEST!  Also, you cant tell in this picture but I put on a fuscia lip stain from Tarte to add some color to the look.

Hope you enjoyed the post!  I'll be making a few in between my weekly intern ones with outfits I wear out with friends and to work at Forever 21!

Keep on smilin'
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment