Friday, June 20, 2014

Personal Shopper, take one


Hey Everyone!

So I thought it would be fun for me to change up my posts every once and while. So here we go!  My best friend is going on a cruise next week and wanted to me to pick out some outfits for her. We went in to a few stores, but found that Charolette Russe had everything we were looking for along with amazing prices. Since she's going on a cruise, she wanted some cute outfits for the nights. This summer, patterned pants are really in, so we tried out a few pairs. I have some pictures to share, enjoy! 
I loved all of these first 4 looks and they looked amazing on her. She got the first look which was my personal favorite. She didn't get this second skirt and then when she went home and looked at the pictures, realized the liked it so she'll be going back for that item. This romper is perfect for the cruise and she's wearing it the first day, it's comfortable but can still be dressed up. The last look she didn't get but I loved the combo of the light pink, lace shirt and the pink floral in the pants. All 4 of these looks can be worn just the way they are, or some statement jewelry can be added to pull it all together. We even went searching for an adorable floppy hat to be added to any look!  (Still searching)

The first romper had an open back to it and the color combo was great on her already tanned skin. The navy shorts were perfect for this trip, paired with a white tank then a gold statement necklace would be perfect for a dinner. This third outfit I absolutely loved. Just so simple but so great. Then she bought just the teal shorts at the end to pair with any flowy white top. 

I think these outfits are perfect for a cruise because you can dress them up with heels and jewelry or just simply wear them with sandals and wavey, beachy hair. At Charolette Russe, I believe she spent either just below or just above $100. Either way, she got 5 great outfits for her summer getaway! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and hope to do more similar ones!

Keep on smilin',
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment