Thursday, June 26, 2014

Where my Brooklyn at???

Hi Everyone!

So I'm still getting the hang of when to post on the blog so right now I might bombard you with 3 or 4 posts hehe sorry!  

This past Sunday, my family decided to be spontaneous and walk the Brooklyn bridge!  It's been on my bucket list so I was super excited. Now the reason I'm posting about this is because 1) it was a really awesome activity and 2) I want to give you my outfit details! 

So we started the day by going to breakfast at a local diner, Andrews. I ordered these delicious, massive banana walnut pancakes. I couldn't even finish them!  Luckily, I was about to walk them off on the gorgeous day ahead of me. 

*New Accesories!*

-80s, retro inspired sunglasses from Aldo's Accesories store. They were 2 for $20 so of course I also got a pair of blue shade aviators 
-my necklace is from Forever 21. I believe it was $8.50. It's a gold chain with silver and yellow stones. Simple but still makes a statement. 


So for this fun day, I wanted to look cute but still be comfy. My blouse is a button up, collared shirt from H&M. I tucked the blouse into my high waisted, marble wash jeggings  from Against All Odds. My shoes are white with gold studs from Aldo. 

The day turned out to be way hotter than we anticipated so I was a little sweaty but it was well worth it because the view and the walk itself was stunning!  If you haven't walked the Brooklyn Bridge yet, I highly suggest it. (Ps, walk from Brooklyn to Manhattan because you get the view of the Skyline)

Hope you all get to experience this and enjoyed the post! 

Keep on smilin'
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment