Thursday, June 26, 2014

A little shopping never hurt anybody...right?

Helloo!!

Soo today...I went shopping. We started off at Target which never ends well lol How can I resist buying at least one thing from Target!?  But I actually had a list of necessary items to get. 


Started from the left:

-Clean & Clear astringent. I put a little on a cotton ball after I wash my face to get rid of the extra dirt before I apply my moisturizer. It really helps prevent breakouts. 
-Then we have Secret pH balance deodorant with the fresh powder scent. This is my all time favorite deodorant and I don't think I will ever stop using it.
- I recently noticed that my skin is very sensitive. As much as I love the body washes from stores such as Bath and Body Works, they irritate my skin. I started using the Neutrogena Clear Body wash. It really cleared my skin. The only thing is that if you don't moisturize after the shower, your skin will be dry. (If you haven't learned already, I'm a moisturizing freak, lol) 
- So, as a lot if you know, I do not tan well. A lot of times I burn, then it just faded (despite the fact I'm Sicilian and Puerto Rican. Also, like I previously mentioned, my skin is sensitive so I hate to burn!  Burning is just not healthy and I definitely don't want wrinkles!  So I decided to buy the Jergens Natrural Glow Moisturizer and this one actually has 20 SPF, so that's a plus!  I've used this before and my friends use it also so I know it's a good product that won't turn me orange!
-Lastly, I bought the Clean& Clear oil absorbing sheets. After a long day of working and traveling in the hot New York weather, my face is oily and that's just not cute! So I'm hoping these can help me out and they aren't supposed to take off makeup which is great! 

So that's it from Target...on to Forever 21!
Today we as my first day back at work, and I bought 3 items (shopaholic much?)

When this whole overall trend came back, I was really hesitant about it. But the more I saw them in stores and on girls, I realized, why not try it? I'm still young enough to try out some interesting trends, lol. These are a very acid wash but they're really cute on. 

Next I got this adorable romper! It's black polka dotted with tan and white flowers. It's a loose fit and not too short which can always be an issue with rompers. 


Lastly, I bought this amazing A-line sundress. I've been looking for something just like this and I couldn't be happier!  It's navy blue with pink flowers. The front and back are v-neck but not too low, it adds a little extra to the dress It looks really short in the picture but not only I'm am really short, it is a lot longer on!  

I know this post was long, but I had to share!  Hope you enjoyed!

Keep on smilin'
Poochie 


No comments:

Post a Comment