Friday, June 20, 2014

week 2=check!

Hi All,

Another fabulous week at the internship!  I'm still getting the hang of when I post these weekly blogs, so I'll figure out a definite day to do it eventually.  This week was a bit slow in the showroom, but of course still fun.  On Monday and Tuesday I just did the basic things, like putting clothes away and writing order forms.  On Wednesday I went on another road trip to Westchester and had an amazing time!  I learned a lot about the brands and even got 2 FREE pairs of earrings (perks :)).  So overall, good weak, time for my outfits!


   I was feeling very summer-y this Monday (and got some colahhh, can ya notice??)  So this daisy patterned top is from Forever 21, super comfy and my teal circle skirt is from Charollete Russe.  Both items soo cheap.  Then on my feet are my comfy little white flats.  In the first picture, I have on this adorable white sweater from Macy's.  This is my go to sweater for the summer.
                 
As you can see, this week I was really getting into my self with the outfits, lol.  This basic, black crop top is from Wet Seale (only $6 I think).  And these are my beloved fancy pants from Forever ( a woman in the elevator complemented me on them).  On my feet are my favorite flats from Call it Spring, they're black, pointy toed and adorable. (also really comfy)

Day Tres.  I knew I would be on the road so I wanted to be comfy, but still cute of course. This top is from Forever 21 and people never believe me when I say that, maybe because of all the detailing?  These are my new favorite jeans.  They're boyfriend cropped from American Eagle.  On my feet are simple white sandals from Aldo.  These are from last summer and still in great shape!

lastlyyy, my adorb earrings that I got from this boutique called Rhodadendron. 

So like I said before, still getting the hang of what days to post, but I'll figure it out soon :)  Hope you enjoyed!

Keep on smilin',
Poochie



No comments:

Post a Comment