Sunday, May 25, 2014

Small Summer Haul


Hi loves! 

So I thought I should get my blog started and make a post about some things I picked up to start off my summer. I went to the mall and CVS today and got some good buys. 

In Forever 21 I picked up 4 great tank tops, each for $9.80. I realized this morning I didn't have any casual tanks so I got these:

Then in Sephora I got Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray ($26). I have crazy curly hair but I used this once and it gave my hair a nice, beachy texture. Hopefully I still like it!

Finally in CVS I picked up some things for my hair and face. Like I just mentioned, I have very curly hair so without using harsh chemicals to straighten it, I picked up Treseme keratin shampoo and conditioner, hopefully I like the results. Another hair product I picked up was Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Blow Dry Perfector Balm. I love using Garnier products to prep my hair befor blowing it out so I thought I would try this one!  Also picked up some Sun-in. I wanted to try lightening my hair but after reading reviews and seeing it turns some peoples hair orange I might return it and try using lemon juice to naturally lighten my hair.  Lastly, I got some Clean & Clear Asvantage Acne Spot Treatment, just to fix small breakouts. 


I'll make another post soon when I start up my job again (sales associate at Forever 21) and let you know how I like these products!   

Keep on smilin',
Poochie 


No comments:

Post a Comment