Sunday, August 17, 2014

Intermezzo

Hello all,

Although last week was my last week interning, this week on Monday and Tuesday I volunteered at the Intermezzo trunk show.  This was so much fun and amazing experience.  Hundreds of different brands set up booths throughout the Jacob Javits Center in NYC and customers would check out the lines.  I have 2 outfits to show for the 2 days.  I wasn't sure what to wear for the first day so  I wasn't crazy about my outfit, but of course I made it work!

Day 1 I wore this high low dress.  I think this dress is from F21 a few years back.  I really love the color orange.  It's so flowy and can be dressed up or down so it's a really great item.

Day 2 I wore light blue jeans from AE, a white tshirt from Nordstrom, grey sweater from Marshalls, necklace from F21 and sandals also from Marshalls.  I threw this outfit together really last minute and I ended up loving it.  All the colors just completed eachother well.  I could definitely see this is a fall outfit.

Up next, a very very long shopping haul!! Hope you enjoyed.

Keep on smilin',
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment