Sunday, August 17, 2014

back to school spree!!

Hi loves!

So I'll be heading back to college very shortly...which means new clothes!  Im grouping pictures by "going out" clothes, "everyday" clothes and some workout clothes. Keep scrolling!

Let's start from the left:
Burgundy tube top, $12.90 - garage 
Black dress shorts,$15.80 - F21
Grey stripe bandeau $5 - garage 
Burgundy tank $15 - garage 
Leather black skater skirt, $8- F21
Black dress, $17.80 - F21
The halter top is $7.80 - F21
Grey silk fancy pants $34.95 - Aerie
I also got a black pair of pants but in a cotton material (I wore them already so they were in the wash lol)

These items are great for a night out but can even be worn everyday.  I'm obsessed with the color burgundy if you couldn't tell. 


Starting from the left:
Black camo crop $1.80, F21
Olive high waisted jeggings $44.90 - garage 
Grey muscle tee - $4.80 - F21
Navy/denim skater skirt $14.80 - F21
Navy muscle tee - $19.96 - Aerie
Beanie - $3!!!  - F21 (so many more colors available)
Tan sweater - $12 - F21

All of these items were such amazing prices. I highly suggest you check out Forever 21's back to school deals and the amazing deals garage has, like buy one get one half off jeans. Also, a lot of these items were on sale...don't be afraid to browse the sale racks!!

Lastly I have 3 workout tops from F21...all on sale which also was an extra 30% off at the time. Who says you can't look cute while you sweat?? 

From the left
$8.99, $7.99, and $9.99, all from the sale racks of F21. 

Last but not least, 3 pairs of sneakers I got from Charolette Russe...for only $24

I know this was one giant post but I really wanted to share these amazing pieces with you. I'm now all caught up and will be doing my mini vacation post soon!  Hope you enjoyed this. 

Keep on smilin',
Poochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment