Sunday, August 24, 2014

Concrete Jungle

Hi loves,

This past weekend, my family and I took a mini vacation to the Big Apple!  We stayed at the Marriott in Times Square and went on a few adventures.  I want to tell you all about the activities we did, along with my outfit details!

We started off the Saturday by checking in to our hotel and getting lunch at a restaurant in the hotel.  My shirt is a white crop top with lace over the front from Forever 21.  My amazing floral, flowy pants are from American Eagle.  These are so comfortable but I had to get them hemmed...a lot.  The first time I wore them, I took quite the fall.

After lunch and walking around, we saw Mama Mia.  Such a great show!

Then, time for dinner!  We had dinner at Guy Fieri's restaurant (picture below) then we walked around Bryant Park.  My black maxi dress is from Forever 21.  I wore a yellow and silver necklace, also from F21.  I wanded my hair and put on a touch of red lipstick.  I really liked this look because it was so easy to put together but still looked so nice.


After dinner, we headed to Juniors for some famous cheesecake and this giant cup of coffee!
Sunday morning rolled around, and sadly it was time to pack and head home.  But before that, we stopped at Hudson Eatery for some brunch.  Let me tell you, that was one delicious brunch!  This outfit includes my favorite pair of black jeggings from American Eagle and this adorable floral crop top from Mandees.  My hair was still wanded from the night before but I just swept it over to a side part.

This was a simple post, but I really wanted to share!  

Keep on smilin',
Poochie



No comments:

Post a Comment