Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kiko Milano Cosmetics

Hello again,

I've been doing so much back to school shopping and have a big haul coming soon. I was going to include this makeup in the haul post but I decided to give it's own. I watch Carli Bybel on YouTube and she's mentioned the brand Kiko Milano. In the beginning of the summer, I saw they were opening a store in my mall!  I finally went in the other day and one word...obsessed!!  The employee was so surprised I had heard the brand before but I didn't know much about them. One more word...cheap!! I picked up 5 items all for $34! Don't get me wrong, I love Sephora but I would've spent well over $34.  So now I'm going to show you the items I picked up!

First are these 3 lip liners, for $4 each. I got one in red, one in pink and one in brown. These are the bost basic liners in a matte finish. I can't wait to try them on!

Next I have this illuminating mask for only $4!!! They have a whole skin care line and had to try this on...who doesn't love a good face mask?  I'll defintley be doing a post on this when I use it. 


Lastly is this new blush. I wanted a color a bit warmer for the fall, so I got this dusty rose color called Soft Touch, only $12. 

I'm so excited this is now in my mall and will defintley be a new favorite! You should check it out!

Keep on smilin',
Poochie

No comments:

Post a Comment