Thursday, May 8, 2014

Helloooo

Hello Beautifuls!

So I'm Joanna, a lot of people call me Pooch/Poochie and welcome to my blog!  So I'm just ringing in the end of my Freshman year of college at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York.  I'm a Communication major with a concentration in Advertising and a minor in Fashion Merchandising.  Fashion is such a love of mine and this summer I'm lucky enough to be interning with Agent R.E.D. International, a showroom in NYC a few blocks away from Bryant Park.  Along  with that, I'll be working at my job, Forever 21, in the Staten Island mall.  Soo basically my blog is going to be telling about my adventures in the city with my internship, showing you my outfits and anything fun/interesting that happens along the way!  Hope you enjoy

Keep on smilin',
Poochie


No comments:

Post a Comment