Friday, November 7, 2014

down by the river

Hi loves!

So this post is a little overdue but I still wanted to share with you!  One of my best friends, Bryanna, loves to take pictures and she was kind enough to take some of me, showcasing my outfits.  Being that our school is on the beautiful Hudson River, we had to take advantage of the beautiful scenery.






This day and little photoshoot really made me happy.  Fall weather was beginning, leaves were changing and I got my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season from Starbucks and not to mention, I loved my outfit.  I wore my favorite boyfriend jeans from the GAP, tan sweater from Forever 21, scarf from American Eagle and my trusty Sperry's.



Another beautiful day by the river!  For this shoot, I'm wearing this amazing My Tribe blouse, my GAP boyfriend jeans and my new ankle booties from Forever 21.  I really loved my makeup this day as well.   It's simple but makes a statement.  I did my basic brown liner but used a darker blush and used taupe liner on my lips.  This is a simple and easy fall look.  

Have pretty scenery near you?  Take advantage of it and have some fun!

Keep on smilin'
Poochie




No comments:

Post a Comment